After receiving many requests, I’m excited to share my school’s Mentoring Guidebook with you! You can, of course, download it for free and edit it for your school.
The goal of the guide is to enhance new employee performance and retain early career teachers in the profession or new to the district.
Here are just a few things that the program contains:
- Program overview and purpose
- Roles and responsibilities for the mentor, principal, and coordinator
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Monthly Mentor/Mentee checklists
- Pre and Post-Observation questions
Can you share more about your Coffee Chats?