Registration night or round up is a great time for parents to tour the school and meet the teachers. It’s also the perfect time for parents to fill out all the enrollment forms. We all know starting PreK and Kindergarten is hard on the parents. Parents are worried about their babies starting school. Let’s try and ease that worry with a welcoming parent night.
We want parents to have a welcoming experience, but we also need to relay important key points to all parents. A school-wide presentation and matching flyer is a great start.
SCHOOL WIDE ROUND-UP POWERPOINT:
WHAT’S INCLUDED- 20+ editable slides
Meet the Principal (male image)
Meet the Principal (female image)
Meet the Principal (blank)
Meet the Teachers
A day in the life in PreK or Kindergarten
First Day of School
Breakfast & Lunch
Thank you for coming
Also, includes a blank title page to add additional slides.
The flyer is editable. Just type in your information and pass it out to the community or have it as a download on your website. This is a PDF document. You will need the FREE version of Adobe to add your text.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER HAVING A ROUND-UP
1. Parents all hear the same information.
2. Tackle the registration paperwork and collect student records.
3. Parents and students tour the school to familiarize the layout and ease worries.
4. Build excitement because your school is fun!
5. Assess the student- conduct a brief screening of the student for class placement.